Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Throwing some light on windows..I wanted to experiment with light and some buildings. I started painting a small window. This is based on a photograph (taken from the internet)






My first try..once I can paint a window I will paint a chair , a person..may be just some plants next to the window.

I got one more similar window. Honestly It looks fine bt I still have doubts about the proportion and the angle of the light. Sometimes my scientific mind analyzes the painting too much...I believe that there are two ways of doing it..either make it like a painting and just convey the idea..or make it realistic like a photograph. I chose the realistic approach so I have to justify my scientific mind.

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

The background sky of the window is look real, good idea.

I had a collections of my drawings, but when we shift our house, I missed them. Now a days I used to draw one draw every month, but this month draw 2 drawings. Keep on drawing and post it here.

Anonymous said...

I never saw such lighting effect in paintings, it's really looking real. It's simple and best...

PPriya said...

Priya

This painting is good. Simple but elegant...

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info berries and allergies and babies Allergies to amoxicillin Canada t-shirt Mattress firm in albuquerque Dormia mattress complaints Car and house insurance http://www.beverly-hills-black-plastic-surgery.info/Doctorsdoingliposuctionincuba.html Fixing saddleback deformity revision rhinoplasty

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP europe tooth whitening vanity transexual discount on clie pdas Hurley track jacket Mexican phendimetrazine order online online bingo gaming 10 mg meridia tablet Templates website free chatbox lazey dazey hair dryer hair bonnet parts replacement lasik oshkosh Baccarat crystal los vegas